[BIC-announce] Cognition and Circuits Lecture - Wed., Feb. 19, 1:00 p.m. - deGrandpre Communication Centre - MNI

Grace Flynn, Ms. grace.flynn at mcgill.ca
Mon Feb 17 15:40:42 EST 2014

Cognition and Circuits Lecture Series

The Cognition and Circuits Lecture Series is a joint seminar series between the Cognitive Neuroscience and Neural Circuits groups featuring novel and interesting research talks in an informal setting. This is a great opportunity to get to know what other labs are doing.

Please join us for our next lecture, which will be held at The Neuro's deGrandpre Communications Centre (3801 University Street, just north of Pine and University) on Wednesday February 19th @ 1pm. ***Please note special time and location.

David Maillet will present, "Investigation of the role of medial frontal cortex during episodic encoding in young and older adults"

*Note: Dr. Alice Cronin-Golomb's lecture, initially scheduled for this Wednesday, has been rescheduled to Wednesday March 12th @3pm in the Jeanne Timmins Amphitheatre.

Coffee and cookies will be served.

See below for upcoming talks and information about our public calendar. If you are interested in presenting your work this semester, there are still slots available. Student presentations are highly encouraged. Please email myself, Emily Coffey (emz.coffey at mail.mcgill.ca<mailto:emz.coffey at mail.mcgill.ca>), or Kim Miredin (kmiredin at gmail.com<mailto:kmiredin at gmail.com>) to schedule your talk.

Thank you!
Meera

Meera Paleja, B.Sc. (Hons.), M.A., PhD.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Montreal Neurological Institute
3801 Rue University
H3A 2B4
Montreal, Canada
Phone: (514) 398-5918

email: meera.paleja at mcgill.ca<mailto:meera.paleja at mcgill.ca>

Cognition and Circuits Lecture Series: Upcoming Talks

Wednesday February 26th @ 3pm, Jeanne Timmins Amphitheatre
Dr. Simon Ducharme will present, "The study of cortical thickness as a biomarker of cognition and neuropsychiatric symptoms in aging and dementia"

Wednesday March 5th- no lecture (March Break)

Wednesday March 12th @ 3pm, Jeanne Timmins Amphitheatre
Dr. Alice Cronin-Golomb (title TBA)
If you use an electronic calendar, you can keep track of Cognition and Circuits Seminars using our public calendar in one of a variety of ways:

If you are a Google calendar user, the ID is: mnicogneuro at gmail.com<mailto:mnicogneuro at gmail.com>

You can copy and paste this into any feed reader:
https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/mnicogneuro%40gmail.com/public/basic

You can copy and paste this into any calendar product that supports the
iCal format:
https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/mnicogneuro%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics

To access the calendar in any web browser:
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=mnicogneuro%40gmail.com&ctz=America/Toronto