[BIC-announce] MEG Open-Meeting Series: Season II

Sylvain Baillet, Dr sylvain.baillet at mcgill.ca
Tue Oct 2 16:06:40 EDT 2012

Dear all:

I hope you've had a great summer and soft back-to-school time.

We are getting started again with the MEG Open-Meeting Series this year. By popular demand, we are moving the venue to the deGrandpré auditorium of the MNI. We are planning to meet every two weeks. Please bring your students, advisors and colleagues to learn everything about MEG, discuss methods and ideas, future projects and studies, software and results. EEG researchers, techs and clinicians are also most welcome.

Next meeting is Thursday, Oct 18: 10:30am-12.

Please check our web (http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/Facilities/MEG) and Facebook (facebook.com/MEGatMcGill<http://facebook.com/MEGatMcGill>) pages for more info.

For those interested, I am presenting an introduction to MEG, with an emphasis on clinical research, tomorrow (Wednesday) morning @ 08:30am (breakfast served) at the MNI's Neurology Grand Rounds.

Stay also tuned for more MEG training opportunities (data acquisition / analysis) and the 2012 MEG Study Competition, which will all be announced later this Fall.

Best wishes,

Sylvain.

-----------------------
Sylvain Baillet, PhD

MNI Killam Scholar & Director, MEG Research
Associate Professor, Neurology & Neurosurgery
Associate Member, Dept. of Biomedical Engineering

neuroSPEED lab<http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/ResearchLabsNeuroSPEED/>
MEG @ McGill<http://www.facebook.com/MEGatMcGill>
Brainstorm project<http://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm>

McConnell Brain Imaging Centre