[BIC-announce] Fwd: Two Full Professorships in medical imaging and image analysis

G. Bruce Pike, Prof. bruce.pike at mcgill.ca
Tue Dec 6 17:00:25 EST 2011

FYI

Begin forwarded message:

We are making a considerable effort in the medical imaging area and are looking for suitable candidates at the full professorial levels  in medical imaging and image analysis .
As one of the leading experts in the field you are likely to have suitable candidates for this initiative in your network. I would be grateful if you would let me know of such candidates and also please feel free to forward this email directly to them as well as to colleagues in the field.
The effort is extensive and long term. The Sahlgrenska University hospital has initiated a considerable investment by constructing a new wing of the hospital devoted to imaging and image-based intervention.

http://www.chalmers.se/en/about-chalmers/vacancies/Pages/default.aspx

With best regards and thank you for your help

Mikael Persson                                                                      Mikael Elam
Division Head, Biomedical Engineering                              Professor/ Chief Physician
Professor Dep. of Signals and Systems                                Clinical Neurophysiology
Chalmers University of Technology    Sahlgrenska University Hospital
Gothenburg, Sweden                                                           Gothenburg, Sweden
Mikael.Persson at chalmers.se<mailto:Mikael.Persson at chalmers.se>                                                    Mikael.Elam at neuro.gu.se<mailto:Mikael.Elam at neuro.gu.se>