[BIC-announce] Position available

Jennifer Chew, Ms. jennifer.chew at mcgill.ca
Mon Oct 5 14:57:15 EDT 2009

________________________________
From: Denise Klein, Dr.
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 2:54 PM
I am looking for a full-time research assistant or a person interested in doing full-time research in my lab. The person should have experience conducting magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) research and will be involved in MRI projects, primarily related to fMRI and DTI in the Brain Imaging Centre (BIC). Ideally, this individual will have some undergraduate degree in engineering or computer science or neuroscience and have strong experience with anatomical and/or functional neuroimaging. It is preferable that the person will be knowledgeable in imaging methods and have experience with programming. Could anybody interested please contact me either by email at denise.klein at mcgill.ca<mailto:denise.klein at mcgill.ca> or by phone at 514 398 3134.
 Sent out on behalf of Dr. Denise Klein.  Jennifer