[BIC-announce] BIC Lecture Series: Fall 2009 Program (Nov-16 at 1pm, de Grandpré Communications Centre, Stereotaxic Space and Related Issues, Dr. Louis Collins)

Zografos 'Aki' Caramanos caramanos at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 11:04:07 EST 2009

Hello again,

If you are having any difficulty in accessing Dr. Collins' homepage through
the link given below, please try one of the following:

http://www.mni.mcgill.ca/neuro_team/mbic/louis_collins/
http://noodles.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/PeopleFaculty/CollinsDLouis/

Sincerest apologies for any difficulties you might have encountered.
Zografos Caramanos