[BIC-announce] FW: Postdoctoral offer - Neuroimaging - Paris (3 to 5 years)

Jennifer Chew, Ms. jennifer.chew at mcgill.ca
Mon Nov 9 08:49:05 EST 2009

 FOR YOUR INFORMATION.  JENNIFER

Jennifer Chew
McConnell Brain Imaging Centre
MNI - WB317
3801 University Street
Montreal, Qc  H3A 2B4
Telephone:  514-398-8554
Fax:  514-398-2975

Dear colleagues,

The French government is offering a long-term postdoctoral position in the field of neuroimaging of Alzheimer's disease.
The position is opened for 3-5 years with a competitive salary (50,000 to 60,000 euros).
(please see attached document)

Our team is looking for a researcher in the field of neuroimaging who would be interested in applying to this proposal, with the support of our lab. Experience in Alzheimer's disease is not a requirement.
The laboratory (at the CRICM - Institute of Brain and Spine)  is a recently established research center at the heart of the Pitié-Salpetriere hospital, the largest hospital in Europe. It is part of the University Pierre and Marie Curie (Paris 6), one of the  leading French universities and includes over 200 researchers in neuroscience.

If you are interested, please email me at olivier.colliot at upmc.fr

Best regards
Olivier Colliot

--