[BIC-announce] FW: Fwd: Job Opening (Research Scientist) SiemensCorporate Research(fwd)

Jennifer Chew, Ms. jennifer.chew at mcgill.ca
Thu Jul 31 09:41:57 EDT 2008

PLEASE DISCARD IF THIS IS A DUPLICATE.  THANK YOU.  JENNIFER

This might be interesting for graduating students...

Kaleem Siddiqi
siddiqi at cim.mcgill.ca
http://www.cim.mcgill.ca/~siddiqi

Begin forwarded message:

	From: "James J. Clark" <clark at cim.mcgill.ca>
	Date: July 31, 2008 3:20:14 AM GMT+05:30
	To: cim-all at cim.mcgill.ca
	Subject: FW: Job Opening (Research Scientist) Siemens Corporate
Research(fwd)

	Dear Prospective Candidate:

	I am a Program Manager in the Imaging and Visualization Dept. at
Siemens
	Corporate Research, Inc.

	In our department, we do research and development work primarily
in the
	area of medical imaging and visualization for practically all
	modalities.

	We are looking for a candidate to fill an opening we have in our
group.

	We are looking for someone who has a PhD (or will soon complete
a PhD)
	in the areas of machine learning, medical image analysis. The
candidate
	will be working in the area of MR Neuro-imaging. Our group is
involved
	in the development of an application for Siemens Healthcare that
	combines anatomical, functional and diffusion MRI images.

	Please send me your resume if you would be interested.

	The job posting is available at (Select Job ID 72550)

https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_siemens/external/search
	.do

<https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_siemens/external/searc
	h.do>

	OR directly at

https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_siemens/external/jobDet

ails.do?functionName=getJobDetail&jobPostId=266053&localeCode=en-us

	Thanks!

	Regards,

	Mariappan
	___________________

	SIEMENS
	Mariappan S. Nadar Ph.D.
	Program Manager, 3D Interactive Processing
	Imaging and Visualization Department
	Siemens Corporate Research
	755 College Road East
	Princeton, NJ 08540