[BIC-announce] FW: Research Assistant Position

Jennifer Chew, Ms. jennifer.chew at mcgill.ca
Tue Feb 20 14:05:51 EST 2007

 For your information.  Jennifer Chew

-----Original Message-----
From: Lori Koerbel [mailto:lkrbl+ at pitt.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 12:31 PM
To: info at hnl.bcm.tmc.edu; help at loni.ucla.edu; neurosci at bu.edu;
neuroimage at psych.ubc.ca; Jennifer Chew, Ms.; iuneuron at indiana.edu;
funfaculty at comcast.net; Neuroscience at brown.edu; psy at cmich.edu;
NeuroscienceCenter at dartmouth.edu; unpwebmaster at duke.edu;
cns at cns.nyu.edu; bcs-info at mit.edu; awilli44 at jhu.edu;
husn at hcs.harvard.edu; kmorgan at wheatonma.edu; neuro at amherst.edu;
psybio at binghamton.edu; lynne.bianchi at oberlin.edu; nbonini at sas.upenn.edu;
short at bns.pitt.edu
Subject: Research Assistant Position

Hello, about a month ago I sent an email with information for a Research
Assistant position we are currently seeking to fill. If you would please
resend it out to your current seniors and any other interested parities,
it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Research Assistant
Neuroimaging and Experience-based Cognition Learning Research and
Development Center University of Pittsburgh

A full-time post-baccalaureate research assistant position is available
beginning early Summer 2007.
The ideal candidate would have a bachelor's degree with a strong record
in Neuroscience, Psychology, Computer Science, Biology, Cognitive
Science, Philosophy, or related fields.  We're seeking applicants with
well-developed organizational and interpersonal skills; excellent
computer and quantitative knowledge, and strong self-motivation.
Previous research experience, including behavioral and neuroimaging
methods and analyses, is highly desirable. Responsibilities will include
subject recruitment, designing and facilitating experiments, data
analysis, and public presentations. Minimum two-year commitment is
required.

Applicants should email a cover letter and CV and have two letters of
recommendation sent directly by references to the address below.
Deadline for receipt of all materials is March 19th, 2007; with earlier
applications receiving priority review.

Contact Information:
Lori Koerbel
LRDC 627