[BIC-announce] post doc available

Beth Tannenbaum beth.tannenbaum at mcgill.ca
Tue Sep 5 15:57:44 EDT 2006

This was forwarded to me from someone at the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health.

Centre for Addiction and Mental Health: Post-doctoral position in neurobiology of nicotine dependence. We are seeking applicants for a post-doctoral position in the Translational Addiction Research Laboratory of Dr Bernard Le Foll at the University of Toronto and the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health. The research area is related to dopamine pharmacology with a large range of approaches ranging from preclinical models to brain imaging. Candidate with a pharmacological background will be given priority. Applicants must have completed a doctoral degree (Ph.D. or M.D.), have research experience and strong writing skills. Interested candidates should send a CV, copy of relevant publications, a letter of interest and the names of three references to Bernard Le Foll, Head, Translational Addiction Research Laboratory, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, 33 Russell Street, Toronto, Canada M5S 2S1, voice:  416.535.8501, ext. 4772, fax: 416.595.6922, email: bernard_lefoll at camh.net.