[BIC-announce] Room Available in Large 4-1/2 on Clark (just above Pine)

Zografos 'Aki' Caramanos aki at mrs.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Apr 20 07:18:42 EDT 2006

Hello all,

My lovely roommate Sylvia is going to be moving into her own place,
as a result her room in my apartment will be available in May.

That means that I am looking for a new lovely roomate!  Maybe you,
or someone you know, would be interested.  If so, see below for some
more information about the place.

Thanks!
Aki

 Room Available in Large 4-1/2 on Clark (just above Pine)

A bit about the apartment
`````````````````````````
- Large, bright, and sunny 4-1/2 on Clark (just above Pine)
- On the second floor of a three-story building
- Has a balcony in front and in back, and has access to a courtyard
  in the back
- Has a view of the cross on Mount Royal, and faces a lovely park
  that was recently relandscaped
- Hardwood parquet floors, and plenty of room for storage
- Large, well-equipped kitchen with dining area
- Living-room area with a TV and a futon that folds out for visitors
- Large bathroom with washer and dryer
- Air-conditioner in the main living area for when it's hot, and
  baseboard heaters in each room for when it's cold

A bit about the room
````````````````````
- It's a large, bright, furnished room with it's own closet and
  a private entrance that opens out to the front balcony

A bit about me
``````````````
- I work at the Montreal Neurological Institute, but most days I work
  from home (which means that I am at home quite a lot)
- I'm a non-smoker who's also allergic to cats (so sorry no cats and
  no smoking in the apartment)
- I'm pretty laid back and easy to get along with (at least I think I
  am, you'll have to let me know what you think :-)

Rent and utilities
- 525$ per month covers your share of the rent, hydro, telephone,
  cable, high-speed wireless internet, and tenant insurance

Contact information
call Aki at 844-1819, or email aki at mrs.mni.mcgill.ca