[BIC-announce] SLIDES: fMRI DATA ANALYSIS FOR BEGINNERS - MONDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2005

Oury MONCHI oury at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon Oct 17 21:16:58 EDT 2005

Dear all,

For those interested, you can retrieve the slides I have presented today
from the folowing path on the BIC network:
/data/action/action1/oury/slides_17_oct, the file is called
Data_analysis_MNI_10_05.ppt

Regards,
Oury.
Oury Monchi, Ph.D.
Research Assistant Professor,
Department of Radiology, Universite de Montreal &
Assistant Scientific Director,
Unite de Neuroimagerie Fonctionnelle,
Centre de Recherche, Institut Universitaire de Geriatrie de Montreal.
4565, chemin Queen Mary, Montreal (Quebec), H3W 1W5, CANADA
e-mails: oury at bic.mni.mcgill.ca & oury.monchi at umontreal.ca
tel: (514) 340-3540 ext 4013; fax: (514) 340-3548